Online and In Print
- Delish: 23 Sweet and Spicy Chai Desserts
- San Diego Magazine: Food Blogger Favorites
- My SoCal*d Life: My Rituals: Puja and Steve of Indiaphile, An Indian Cooking Blog
- Just B Australia: Hungry: Eleven Delicious Pizzas To Share
- Cupcakes Garden: Saffron Cupcakes with Red Wine Caramel Sauce
- Food Beast: These Saffron Cupcakes Are Slathered in Cream Cheese Frosting & Red Wine Caramel Sauce
- San Diego Reader: Rose crème brûlée, the hard way
- San Diego Reader: Kite Wars and Puffed Rice Brittle (Chikki)
- Greatist: The Greatist Table: 10 Healthy Holiday Drinks from Around the Web
- Culture Cheese Magazine: Malpuda: Indian Ricotta Pancakes
- Puja Representing Indiaphile on San Diego 6 to Promote “No Kid Hungry Bake Sale”
- Puja’s Spot On KPBS Talking about Indiaphile and Her Favorite Indian Restaurant in San Diego
Want to Use Our Stuff?
All photos (except those clearly marked) on Indiaphile.info are copyrighted, so please do not use without permission. It is okay to take one image (do not take multiple pictures from a single post) from a post and link to our blog for the full recipe. Please do not crop or edit our images in anyway. If you want to use our photos in a way that is not explicitly spelled out here and are not sure about our policy, please ask first.
If you’d like to use a photo in anyway that does not refer back to our blog, such as for your business, advertising, etc. you will have to purchase the photo. We license our photos for commercial use. Please get in touch us through our contact page if you are interested.
We reserve the right to have any of our content taken down that we feel has been used inappropriately or in a way that would take traffic away from our site.